The Noviomagi Museum opposite the Neumagen Church takes visitors back to Roman times. Various films, e.g. about the location and dimensions of the former Roman fort, illustrate the importance of the place in antiquity. Scenes from everyday Roman life, which can also be seen on the famous Neumagen grave monuments, such as the "lease payment" and the "hairdressing scene", are recreated in the museum. The exhibition attaches great importance to realistic colors, shapes and details. Two rooms are equipped with splendid wall decor. In addition, original finds such as clay vessels and stone fragments from tomb monuments are on display.
The circular trail, financed by the community of Neumagen-Dhron and the "Heimat- und Verkehrsverein" developed with the cooperation of the Rheinisches Landesmuseum Trier, opens up the course, like the still visible remains of the walls of the late antique fort. In addition, the individual stations of the circular trail, marked with signs, show replicas of the most important reliefs discovered in Neumagen, which have earned the municipality the title "Rhenish Pergamum".
Unfortunately, the remains of this imposing late antique street fortress had already been largely demolished during excavations between 1878 and 1885 because of the grave monuments built into the fumdaments, so that at first glance today apart from the rows of houses, which in particular on the north side lean against the former fort wall, and the course of the streets, which is partly identical with that of the former fort ditches, reminds little of the antique fortification. It was all the more surprising when, during excavation work in 1997, the supposedly demolished tower P was uncovered on the northern flank of the fort. The round tower, still up to 2 m high, rests on an equally high rectangular foundation, the lowest layer of which is formed by a layer of reused cuboids (spools) with half-roller-shaped covers. Since the four mighty, unadorned cuboids did not form "spectacular remains of tombstones", they remained in place, so that this area was saved from destruction. The remains of this fort tower are therefore the best preserved part of the late antique fort.