The new Jewish cemetery for the (then independent) villages of Zeltingen and Rachtig was laid out in 1876 above Zeltingen in the forest (in the upper cow cord). In 1879 the civil community built the cemetery wall. In 1927 the cemetery had to be extended. In 1927 the cemetery had to be extended. From 1879 until the expulsion, more than 60 Jewish citizens of Zeltingen-Rachtig found their last resting place in this cemetery.
The new Jewish cemetery was built in 1876 about 160 meters above Zeltingen in a forest for the villages of Zeltingen and Rachtig. In 1879 a cemetery wall was built. On this part of the cemetery there are more than 60 gravestones (Mazewot). Between 1927 and 1929 the cemetery was extended. This part is fenced in and still has five gravestones. The last burials took place in the late 1930s.