The parish church St. Agatha was built in 1869 by Vincenz Statz from Cologne. The six-bay vaulted hall made of quarry stones was designed in the forms of the doctrinaire neo-Gothic style.
The parish church St. Agatha, located in the middle of the village, was consecrated and occupied in 1867, after a construction period of 4 years. The construction of this church became necessary because the number of inhabitants and believers increased strongly in the course of the 19th century. Vincenz Statz from Cologne built the six-bay, vaulted hall from quarry stones and chose the neo-Gothic language of form for it. The tower hall is decorated with a relief of Saint Agatha from 1605.