The "Mattheiser Hof", next to the "Josephshof" the second well-preserved wine farm of Trier monasteries in Graach, only came into the possession of the Abbey of St. Matthias at the beginning of the 18th century next to vineyards and several houses. Like all monastic and ecclesiastical estates, the Mattheiser Hof was dissolved and auctioned off in the course of the secularization around 1800. In 1863 the municipality bought the entire building complex at an auction in order to use it as a school and teacher's flat after a partial extension of the east wing. The south wing then served as a priest's flat. The Mattheiser Hof fulfilled the function of an elementary school until 1973, when the Graacher Schule was officially closed.
1983-1986 the Mattheiser Hof was rebuilt. The result is a larger extension, the Mattheiser Halle, in which today club celebrations, family celebrations... will take place. The music club has rooms for rehearsals and cosy get-togethers. A youth room was created for the youth.