The Franciscan monastery of the "Grey Sisters" was founded in 1455.
It was added to the Andrea Tower, which serves as a bell tower and dates from the 11th century, making it one of the oldest Christian buildings in the region. Furthermore, the crypt, in which 36 nuns were buried, is the oldest crypt north of the Alps. Today, the monastery of St. Joseph is the patron saint.
On the ground floor there is a museum of local history.