The Catholic parish church St. Petrus was built according to plans of Le Blanc in 1782. The southern tower dates back to 1860.
The parish church built on a rock overlooks the roofs of the village of Lieser. According to a report, the present parish church was rebuilt and completed in 1782. During a fire catastrophe in 1860, which also claimed the lives of about 40 houses, the steeple burned to the ground and the bells melted. Among the important works of art in the church are the high altar (middle of the 16th century), St. John's altar (1624), Mary's altar (1651), Voltmann organ (1891).