Church in the district of Noviand. The nave was built from 1753 to 1756 according to plans of Johann Georg Seiz. Enlarged by a transept in 1965.
The current parish church of St. Lambertus owes its present appearance to extensive building work carried out between 1963 and 1966. The first documentary mention of a church in Noviand dates back to 1157.