The church is dedicated to St Anthony. It is a simple hall-building with a three-sided choir and a ridge turret. The place of worship was constructed in 1823/24.
In 1789, the former double church (shared by Protestants and Catholics) burned down. In the new church building, the old entrance door, the high altar and the statues of Saint Anthony and Bartholomew were retained. In the years of 1977/78, extensive restoration works took place and a new altar was set up.