The vicarage, a plastered quarrystone building, was built along with the reconstructed church by priest Johann Peter Glesius in 1725 and replaced the old vicarage above the village from 1602.
The rectangular openings and the two hipped gables give the building a distinctive appearance. The interior shows mouldings dating from the building period. The wrought-iron door hinges and escutcheons are wort seeing as well. This building is an outbuilding with an arched gate and a hipped roof in typical baroque shape. It also housed the wine press of the presbytery. The date of construction (1778) is inscribed above the doors.