In the Moselle village Neumagen-Dhron you will find the Dirk Doppelhamer winery. On three hectares of vineyards 90% Riesling is cultivated. Chardonnay and Rivaner share the remaining 10% of the cultivated area. The vineyards are located in the sites Neumagener Rosengärtchen, Neumagener Laudamusberg and Dhroner Hofberger. Almost all vineyards are located in steep and steeply sloping sites. Therefore most of the work is done by hand, machines are hardly ever used. The result is wines typical of the Moselle with a natural character.